How do I stop snacking? I wan't to lose weight but I'm always snacking. Any tips?
Don't stop snacking. Snacking has gotten a bad reputation and now has a negative connotation. That's because of what people normally snack on and not because snacking is bad. People gain weight because they snack on calorie dense food that's usually nutritionally empty, not necessarily because they snack. If you like to snack, and you try to take that out of your diet routine, you're going to fail. Sooner or later most people get fed up and go back to snacking. The key is not trying to stop snacking, but to use snacking as a weight loss and healthy living strategy.
Five Low Calorie Nutritious Snacks
- Celery with white tuna or chicken breast
- Whole grain crackers with tuna or chicken breast
- Sliced Cucumber with lemon
- Sunflower seeds in a shell (takes time to consume)
- Peanuts in a shell ( takes time to consume)