When you have a long term goal or a certain way you want to live, it's always helpful to have rules or a code to live by or follow. When in doubt, you always have those rules or code to fall back on and help you make the right choices. It's no different when it comes to losing weight, burning off that unwanted layer of fat or just simply living a healthy lifestyle. With that in mind, I have compiled a list of rules, or code, that will help you with your fat burning, weight loss and fitness efforts.
The Fat X Code of Fat Burning, Weight Loss and Fitness
1. You will exercise several times a week.
2. Exercise sessions will be short.
3. Exercise sessions will be high in intensity.
4. Only use the best muscle stimulating exercises.
5. Keep track of your progress.
6. Plan ahead.
7. Eat plenty of green vegetables.
8. Take in your lean body weight amount of protein in grams.
9. Stay hydrated throughout the day.
10. Supplement with vitamins and anti-oxidants.
11. Stay away from gimmick diets.
12. Participate in fun physical activities.
13. Treat yourself periodically.
14. Take a week off of exercising a few times a year.
15. See a massage therapist and or a chiropractor a few times a year.