- Rich in anti-oxidants
- High in fiber, vitamins A and C
- known as the "brain booster"
- HIgh in heart-healthy omega-3s
- High in anti-inflammatory polyphenols
- Contain protein
- Packed with the antioxidant lycopene
- Just as high in lycopene processed or fresh
Frozen blueberries in a protein smoothie are great. Walnuts mixed in with small chunks of dark chocolate and other nuts make a great tasting trail mix. Leave some cherry tomatoes in the fridge and they make an quick and easy cold snack. These are just a few methods to getting these nutritious healthy foods in your daily diet.